The website at www.FLIGHTSCANNER.com to which the words "we", "us" and "our" refer.
We own and operate a family of international websites including our site. We display information on behalf of the users of our website, and we partner with many different companies. We are not a accelerator website, and we do not raise capital.
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service that we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:-
- in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm anyone in any way;
- (other than with our prior express written permission) for any commercial or trading purpose, or for any use other than private use;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any form of similar solicitation (spam);
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are expressly reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal and private reference, and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site. In so doing, our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be expressly acknowledged by you.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials that you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
The composite word-and-device "FLIGHTSCANNER" logo, and each element of it, are trade marks owned and used by us.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, whether relating to the accuracy of any material displayed on our site or to the accessibility of our site or otherwise howsoever;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any commentaries or other materials posted on it (which, for the avoidance of doubt, are not intended to constitute advice on which any reliance should be placed), including without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
You may link to our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to the home page of our site from any website that is not owned by you.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us via hello at flightscanner.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.