Guam is an unincorporated territory of the United States located in the western Pacific Ocean. It is a small island nation, with a total land area of around 541 square miles. The capital of Guam is Hagåtña, which is located in the central part of the island. The official language of Guam is English, but many people also speak Chamorro and Spanish. Guam is a predominantly Catholic country, with a mix of traditional and modern influences. Guam is a popular tourist destination, with beautiful beaches, vibrant nightlife, and rich culture. The economy of Guam is heavily dependent on tourism, and it is a major hub for international trade and commerce.
WeatherThe weather in Guam is generally warm and humid, with an average temperature of around 27°C (81°F) throughout the year. The rainy season in Guam is from July to November, with the heaviest rainfall occurring in October and November. The dry season is from December to June, with the least rainfall occurring in February and March. Guam is affected by occasional typhoons, with the most active months being from June to December. The average humidity in Guam is around 75%, and the country experiences frequent thunderstorms and showers. The coastal regions of Guam are cooler and wetter, with average temperatures of around 25°C (77°F) in the winter and 30°C (86°F) in the summer.
Things to do
- Visit the capital city of Hagåtña and explore its vibrant markets, historic landmarks, and bustling nightlife
- Visit the Two Lovers Point and see the stunning views of the ocean and the surrounding landscape
- Visit the Inarajan Pools and go swimming in the beautiful natural pools
- Visit the Ypao Beach and see the beautiful beach and the vibrant nightlife
- Visit the Chamorro Village and learn about the history and culture of Guam
- Visit the Ritidian Point and go hiking or birdwatching in the beautiful forests and mountains
- Visit the Tumon Beach and see the beautiful beaches and the vibrant nightlife
- Visit the Talofofo Falls and go hiking or camping in the beautiful forests and mountains
- Visit the Umatac Bay and see the beautiful views of the ocean and the surrounding landscape
- Visit the War in the Pacific National Historical Park and learn about the history of World War II in Guam.