Cheap flights to San Francisco International
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is one of the busiest airports in the United States. It is located approximately 13 miles south of downtown San Francisco, California. SFO is the primary airport serving the San Francisco Bay Area, including Silicon Valley.
- The airport has four terminals: Terminal 1, Terminal 2, Terminal 3, and the International Terminal. Each terminal has several concourses and offers a variety of amenities such as shops, restaurants, lounges, and other services.
- SFO serves as a major hub for several airlines, including United Airlines and Alaska Airlines. It operates flights to domestic destinations throughout the United States, as well as international destinations in Europe, Asia, Latin America, and other parts of the world.
- Transportation options to and from SFO include public transportation (such as BART, Caltrain, and buses), taxis, ride-sharing services, and rental cars. The airport also offers long-term and short-term parking facilities.
- SFO is known for its innovative architecture and sustainable practices. It has won awards for being one of the most eco-friendly airports in the world. The airport also features several art exhibits, including installations and rotating exhibits that showcase local artists.
- Overall, San Francisco International Airport is a major transportation hub that serves millions of passengers each year, providing a gateway to the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond.